Dr. Panitda Toochinda Is this you?

3.3

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I love this Dr. she is busy because she is good. My baby sister went to her my nephew and now my two girls. I love this office if not would have changed a long time ago somewhere closer to my house. Always knows the problem and goes out her way to be helpful.

Awful service.

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Very bad service. My daughter had an appointment at a certain time and was called in almost 3 hours later. Really difficult to be able to get a hold of office staff. Leave messages and don't receive call backs. Have been waiting over one week to get a refill authorization for my daughter's medicine. The pharmacy has faxed and emailed the authorization request several times and been unsuccesful. Office closed during regular business hours.

Experienced Childrens Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Toochinda is an excellent Doctor she has always accurately diagnosed my childrens illnesses, for that I am ever gratefull. We has open hours, first come first served (seen). I have never waited more than an hour, usually wait about 30 minutes. Because She is always busy it often feels like we dont get to spend enough time with her during visits. That is the only reason she received 3 stars and not 4.

Posted on July 26th, 2016