Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pankaj K Joshi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pankaj K Joshi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 21
Doctor was in charge of nursing home my grandmother was in. His daughter treated my grandmother and never informed us for close to a month about an infection or change in care. She died because of this doctor and he was callous and rude when the time came for us to make a painful decision. This coward hung up on me when my grandmother was dying and it was 10 minutes past closing time at the office.
Dr Joshi has been my primary care physician for over 11 years. His compassion and caring make you feel better as soon as you come in. I could go anywhere but I hear friends say they never feel their Doctor really listens to them and knows them. I always feel he gives the best care and is genuinely concerned for the well being of his patients.
Dr Johsi was my 83 yr old mothers dr and he is the most compasionate dr i have ever been to. He spends quality time with the patient, even goes out of his way to call the patient to follow up. We never feel rushed. He is a very knowledgeable dr and i put full faith in him. His wife is also very kind and understanding.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Joshi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Woodhull Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Pankaj K Joshi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPinellas Internal Medicine, 2595 Tampa Rd Ste D, Palm Harbor, FL
Dr. Pankaj K Joshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.