Dr. Pankaj Joshi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pankaj Joshi?

Great doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2015

This guy was amazing!!! I will return and recommend him!! Breath of fresh air.

Awful Doctor Who is responsible for my grandmothers death

Posted on February 9th, 2013

Doctor was in charge of nursing home my grandmother was in. His daughter treated my grandmother and never informed us for close to a month about an infection or change in care. She died because of this doctor and he was callous and rude when the time came for us to make a painful decision. This coward hung up on me when my grandmother was dying and it was 10 minutes past closing time at the office.

Posted on April 9th, 2012

Dr Joshi has been my primary care physician for over 11 years. His compassion and caring make you feel better as soon as you come in. I could go anywhere but I hear friends say they never feel their Doctor really listens to them and knows them. I always feel he gives the best care and is genuinely concerned for the well being of his patients.

Very Compasionate

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Dr Johsi was my 83 yr old mothers dr and he is the most compasionate dr i have ever been to. He spends quality time with the patient, even goes out of his way to call the patient to follow up. We never feel rushed. He is a very knowledgeable dr and i put full faith in him. His wife is also very kind and understanding.

Snake oils salesman

Posted on May 18th, 2010

This lousy "doctor" will milk your insurance company until they stop paying then as soon as that drys up, so does his care. Plays god with patients lives, this man i doubt even had a legitimate doctors degree. A Pure snake oil sailsman

good phone response