3.9

The best of BEST,highly recommend

He told me that my sinus tachycardia was due to lithium and coffee when I'm not using either it them and never have

I don't understand all the positive reviews

I went to see Dr. Lal based on his wonderful internet reviews, but my experience was totally different. I was referred to him by my PCP because by ECG was "abnormal". When he came in to the room, he never reviewed my history or asked about my symptoms or explained what was abnormal about my ECG. After a quick physical exam he said I needed a sonogram which they did in the office after I sat waiting for an hour. Immediately after the sonogram, he came in and told me to make an appointment for a nuclear stress test. When I asked what the sonogram showed he replied "So far, so good". So I asked did that mean it was normal, he just repeated "So far, so good". Nothing was explained to me and he did not give me a reason for doing the very expense radioactive stress test if everything was "so far, so good". I noticed while I was waiting, that people kept going in and out of the waiting and I think we were all on the same test "train". I need a doctor that is willing to take the time to explain what is going and he is not it.

Retired Holistic Healthcare Practitioner

Dr. Lal serves with the heart of Heavenly substance. He is kind, humble and a great listener. He has a most impeccable bedside manner and is always willing to comfort those who are not in the best of health. He thinks of the whole person and puts himself in their place. He and his staff are so welcoming and Dr. Lal makes you feel as though his practice is his home. He never overwhelms an already challenging situation with medical promises or unethical behavior. He is just THE BEST...and MY HERO!

Best of the Best

Hands down, no question, the best doctor I have ever been to. From the moment he walked in, he struck me as being very kind. GENUINELY kind, not the fake, pretentious, detached type of kind you see so often in the medical field... he was actually FRIENDLY. Not even a hint of arrogance, very down-to-earth. And funny! The most important thing to me, however, is that I don't feel rushed... I'm an athlete so I always have a TON of questions about how things are going to affect my training, what I can and can't do, etc. And nine times out of ten, I am at least somewhat rushed by the doctor... Dr. Lal did not rush me in the least, not even a little. In fact, his very words to me were: "Any more questions? I like questions. Keeps me sharp." He stayed to answer every single question I had (some of them twice... haha... yes, I need lots of reassurance.) Also, in my experience, any time you visit a specialist in a field like cardiology, you can expect a long wait in the waiting room, in the exam room, and upon checking in and out, and also long waits between appointments if you need more than one. This was SO not the case here. Dr. Lal was prompt, his staff was quick. I was in and out faster than I ever expected... and I had multiple tests done (same day! I expected to have to come back to even get those done!). I had to make a follow-up appointment as well for a more invasive test, and they got me one in less than ten days. Very impressed and very happy with my experience at this office! Staff was awesome too. I will recommend Dr. Lal to ANYONE. I hope that we find that everything is OK after my next visit and that I don't NEED to see a cardiologist again, but if I do, after seeing Dr. Lal, I would not go to anyone else! It's nice that he's close by where I live and work but honestly he is a doctor I would drive quite a distance to see.

We need more doctors like DR. LAL

I absolutely adore Dr. Lal. I have been going to him for 10 years and just love his new office in Gaithersburg along with his wonderful staff. The best doctor I have ever been to and would highly recommend and have recommended him without a moment's hesitation.

excellent doctor

Best doctor visit. Puts you at ease. Explains everything before any tests. Excellent bed side manners. Does not order unnecessary testing. Would highly reccomend to anyone looking for a doctor.

Dr. Pankaj Lal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gaithersburg, MD.