Dr. Pankaj Shah Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pankaj Shah?

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Shah oversees my mother, but I go along to her appointments as well since she doesn't speak English very well. Dr. Shah was very kind and took the time to explain my mom's diagnosis and quickly come up with a plan of action. His staff is very friendly as well. If there was one minor flaw, it would be the long wait time. Other than that, he is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him.

Extremely Long Waits for Condescending manner

Posted on May 30th, 2015

I waited 2 HOURS each time (I went twice, regrettably) Dr. Shah would not listen to my concerns about side effects of the 6 meds he rx'd without explanation. I know my body's responses like nobody else and for him to totally disregard my input and concerns was unacceptable. Worst Dr. experience I've ever had! AVOID this Dr. Also they way overbook, and staff were not friendly. At check-in not even a hello, just a request for your immediate payment.

Posted on March 17th, 2017