Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pankaj Sharma has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 38
Run from this doctor like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!! Not only did he give me a medication that was incompatible with what I was already taking, his attitude was very flippant when I brought this to his attention. He said "Well, you're alive now." I said "only after the pharmacist called me to see if Im alright." I told him that if he's prescribing medication that is contraindicated with what Im taking, he shouldn't be in medicine. It's his job to know. This is patient's live we're talking about. ALSO, HE DOES UNNEEDED AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL BREAST EXAMS!!!! RUN FROM THIS ONE IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!
The appt was easy to make and they got me in the next day. I was terrified. The receptionist was very kind. There was a sign saying he was running thirty minutes behind. I was slightly irritated, and even more so after waiting another 15minutes when brought back. HOWEVER, he took the time to.review my chart, noticed things others haven't and told me something isn't right and we will get to the bottom if it. He pinky swore. Since I have kids (which he knew), I found that comforting. He talks fast and lays everything out for you. I would gladly wait for as long as needed in the future because he is the first Dr who didn't blame my symptoms on something else. I can't accurately rate the diagnosis or the follow up yet, because my appointment was today. Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed.
Dr. Pankaj Sharma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPankaj Sharma Md, 3261 NW Mount Vintage Way, Silverdale, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pankaj Sharma in this video.
Dr. Pankaj Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silverdale, WA.