Dr. Pankaj Shirolawala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pankaj Shirolawala?

Hes a wonderfrul Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

My entire family goes to him no complaints he is very patient and clear of all he does so glad to have him in our family... He is the best!

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Shirolawala is professional and courteous. He takes time to explain to you in language that you can understand. He is very thorough and coordinates treatment with other physicians, specialists and facilities. I give him a 5+.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Shirolawala for years, even though he's my Doctor, he's also like a family friend. He takes serious interest in my medical conditions as well as my life and gives me the best advice possible for me to stay healthy. I would recommend Dr. Shirolawala to anybody needing a good Doctor.

He is the best!

Posted on February 15th, 2015

This doctor is the best doctor I have found in this country since 1995.

He's the best!

Posted on June 9th, 2013

I have been living in Perth Amboy for about 15 years and have struggled to find a doctor who cares for my family. I have switched through 5 physicians and Dr. Shirolawala is the first doctor that I have been happy with. He does not have a secretary and handles his calls directly. His bedside manner is remarkable and he comes off as extremely knowledgeable. I have referred numerous friends and family to him. Thank you Dr. Shirolawala!!

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr.Shirolawala has been a great doctor for over 3 years. He has always given me fast appointments and he is very smart and And knows a lot about his practice. He has always given me great service and has referred me to good doctors. The best thing about him is that be doesn't have a secretary so when i call him i talk directly to him, i don't have to spend my time explaining nothing to a secretary. He shows that be cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to help the patient. I have referred many friends to him and i have had no complaints about him.

RUDE!!

Posted on March 12th, 2013

I am not a patient of his but I did call the office to get some general information (i.e. office hours) as a potential new patient. When I asked what his office hours are he became upset saying he did not know who I was and whether or not I was a potential patient. After that kind of a rude response I will never be a patient of his and told him he was rude. If he can't disclose his office hours what else can he be hiding! Things that make you go hhhmmm!

Shirolawala One of the Goods.

Posted on January 16th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Shirolawala was and always satisfied through out my illness. He is always concern about his patient's problems and guide you to right direction. I would highly recommend him to anyone as an internist.

Posted on February 17th, 2017