Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pankajkumar N Thakkar has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 1 of 1
Mr L. Jones
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Pankajkumar N Thakkar - Posted on June 23rd, 2017
28 Years Experience
B J Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Pankajkumar N Thakkar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVeterans Affairs, 1 Freedom Way, Augusta, GA
Dr. Pankajkumar N Thakkar is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Augusta, GA.