Dr. Panna Shah Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Panna Shah?

Wasted my time with the wrong doctor

I had an appointment for an EMG. After waiting almost an hour to be seen, I was told that my hands and feet were too cold and I needed to go to the lobby and sit with my feet in a blanket with a heating pad for thirty minutes.. The office had a huge draft and it was 23 degrees outside. My hands and feet never got really warm. The patient after me waited and waited, was seen and then told that his hands and feet were cold. I asked the office staff if they ever just checked the patients and applied heat without being asked. They said no the doctor needs to see your first. So every patient had to wait an hour and then be told to go back to the lobby. How dumb is that. I asked the doctor if she was sure about my diagnosis. She said, "yes, positive, tell your family". So after worrying my family, she called me back a month and a half later and said "I think I'm wrong, come see me again." Needless to say, I did not go back. I went to another city, two hours away and yep, she was wrong.

Very rude; unfortunately she's the only neurologist in Flagstaff, Arizona

Would not recommend

Dr. Shah was dismissive of the health information I provided and in my opinion did not perform a complete exam. She was curt in her answers and not forthcoming with very much information. I have multiple problems and a lot of nerve pain, and she was the first neurologist I have found in this area. I was very disappointed and would not go back to see her again.

Finally

My son had a severe concussion. We saw three neurologists before Dar Shah took the time to spend with us and to find out what was really wrong with him. We will always be grateful for her time and listening ear!

Diagnosis

Felt like this doctor just jumps to conclusions and right away wanted to put me on medication. She spent less than 40 min with me! Very sad indeed!

Excellent doctor

I read some of the comments here. maria Gilmore was their office manager. She is being charged with forgery for 0ver 45000.00 dollars. How unfortuante ! I suspect she has put bad reports on thsi doctro here. She is very good. Comeptent.Diagnosed my fibromyalgia right away. I am living narcotic free. Thanks doctor.

would not recommend at all !!!!

this has to be the worst doctor that i have ever been to. she does NOT listen to any of your issues. does not look at mri's or other records that you bring with you. all's she is worried about is pushing med's that are not needed.. save time and money and ask for another doctor.

bad experience

Was treated curtly and with no compassion.She will not return phone calls, nor follow up. She sends messages through her staff.She let my prescription run out and took her sweet time (about a week) to call them in, while I was in needless pain.Staff does not call call back when they say they will, and loses track of messages.I think this doctor needs a dose of her own medicine before she's allowed to treat anyone else.

I was very disappointed in my visit with Dr Shah. She made it very clear that she hadn't bothered to review my records. She ignored that I had symptoms of upper motor neuron loss. She told me that she thought I had focal spinal atrophy. She wanted to do another MRI but didn't think it would show anything. Fortunately I went to another neurologist in Phoenix and was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) than a month later.

Amazing Physician

In Flagstaff we have horrible general hospital staff. When I got to a normal hospital to see what my problems might be I get reactions like "Well you must be imagining your migraines because we don't know what could possibly be wrong with you." See Doctor Shah, however was the complete opposite experience. She asked me lots of questions, and listened to what I was saying. She seemed to take into account my full experiences and made an educated decision based on it. Mind you I have been to tons of doctors since I was 12 years old when all of this started and she has been the only doctor to find a quick solution that just made sense. After a year of treatment my migraines are gone along with some extreme anxiety that I would have had no idea was connected. Thank you so much Dr. Shah!

Horrible Experience

Uncaring. Rude. No people skills at all. Really horrible experience. Skill as a doctor isn't obvious. Don't go to her.

Excellent doctor