Dr. Pansy Fong Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pansy Fong?

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Mood swings which are becoming worse with time. I never know what mood she is going to be in when that door to the exam room opens. Sometimes she is wonderful. Other times she seems irritated.

A brief expression of gratitude

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I have never experienced a long or difficult wait while at Kaiser Pedrmanente. Doctor Fong has always been attentive, courteous, and perceptive; she has also been very generous with her time, skills, and guidence. My only concern is that she probably works too hard. Her patients are fortunate to have her as their doctor.

One of the BEST!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Pansy Fong has been my PCP for over 20 years and she has always been tops in my book. She has spent up to an hour with me at a time, bringing in experts when needed. She is the BEST listener! She listens, then asks what *I* think is going on, then answers why my idea is/in not probable, and suggests a test that might give us more to work with. I used the word *us* because she is extremely collaborative. I love that she is easy to stay in touch with via email with a speedy response. AND she has called me on several occasions to ask how I am doing or for more information. I am not particularly enamored by doctors but tell everyone how lucky I am to have found Dr. Fong. Oh she certainly does not have an animated personality but thats not a requirement in my book.

Denied my diagnosis

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Insisted that I was 'cured' despite the fact that symptoms had not abated. Laughed at me when I told her things had not changed. She was extremely condescending.

inept physician, should not work in patient care

Posted on November 19th, 2010

unable to diagnose my cancer (lymphoma) for 7 mos., by that time the cancer was advanced, stage 4 and spread to my bone marrow. dr. fong has a horrible bedside manner, very impatient and made me feel like my symptoms and complaints were imaginery..

Posted on October 5th, 2016