Dr. Paola Gehrig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paola Gehrig?

EXCELLENT Doctor!

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Not many doctors sit and listen to concerns and fears. She does it without making you feel she's in a hurry. She took great care of me during my surgery and the 10 years since then.

Posted on July 12th, 2015

Dr. Gehrig made a bad situation as good as it could have been and I'll be forever grateful for her care.

Posted on November 10th, 2012

Overall I loved Dr. Gehrig. She has an excellent bedside manner, however, concerns sometimes seem to be pushed off or not taken seriously. I would recommend her, but not the Robotic Assisted surgery that she strongly promotes, as I feel this is why my problems are shrugged off and ignored..as to keep statistics good with the DaVinci system. I am NOT a fan of Nancy Wilkinson, who is the nurse you must deal with if you are seeing Dr. Gehrig at Wesley Long. "Nurse Nancy" as she is called- lacks professionalism, patience, and manners. I would say over all Dr. Gehrig seems compassionate enough and is informative ...however, I strongly recommend much research be put into the Davinci surgery she backs greatly.

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. Gehrig is the most wonderful, caring doctor I've ever had. I will never leave her even if my insurance company drops its agreement...like they did last year. I got rid of my insurance company. She is so knowledgeable and treats the whole patient, spending as much time as I need to answer questions.

Not entirely pleased

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Dr Gehrig was nice but seemed rushed and i was not able to explain to her what my real concerns were before she left.

M, Pannone, Patient/GynOncology

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Dr. Gehrig is extremely caring and an accomplished surgeon. She has given me back almost 3 years of my life - from Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer and Stage 1 Endomatrial Cancer. She is never rushed during my clinic visits and takes time to listen to me and answer all my questions.

SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2008

Dr. Gehrig is the finest doctor I have ever had take care of me. I was referred to her when I was diagnosed with endrometrial cancer and she is the kindest, most caring doctor you would want when your dealing with the biggest scare of your life. She is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend anyone who has been told they have cancer go see Dr. Gehrig....she will take the very best care of you and our family!!!!

Posted on July 26th, 2017