Dr. Paolo G Perrone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paolo G Perrone?

Untruthful information

Dr. Perone graduated in 2002. I am amazed how he claims 23 years of experience. He must be hiding something. After Googling him and comparing his false claims I would not trust my health in his hands .

“Me too.”

He's the Harvey Weinstein of Doctors. Disgusting creep.

Put me so at ease as I have a phobia about going to the DR. he was very caring and not an alarmist which put me at ease.

highly recommend

if there was such an issue with the doctor making inappropriate advances why was no formal complaint filed? I see no complaint when checking records. Dr. Perrone is professional, but very easy to talk to. He is not condescending like 80% of the doctors I have encountered.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Perrone is a friendly, courteous, thorough and most of all professional. He is compassionate and cares for his patient. I've been his patient for years and never have I seen or heard him out of order with any patient. My whole family goes to both Dr. Perron and Hanna. In my opinion they are GREAT!!!!!

The accusations are true

I am the victim of this doctor's previous harassment. He may be a good doctor , but beware if you decline his advances.

Excellent

I was referred to this Dr. By a family member, he's a very nice professional person. Anytime I call he returns my calls rather quickly, and the best thing is that the appointments are on time. I never had to wait long, that's a big plus for me.

One of my favorites

Dr.,Perrone was referred to me by an old friend when I moved back to Staten Island. He is very kind, courteous and thorough. I'm comfortable enough to be open, honest and quite frank with him with any questions or situations under discussion. He takes his time to talk and explain diagnosis, tests or medical options and concerns. One of the best I've had the pleasure of meeting and cared by. When learning I was hospitalized with a kidney issue, he unexpectedly made the trip to check on and visit me on his day off. My only regret with Dr. Perrone is that he is only available 2 days a week at his Staten Island office!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback, now i am 4 days a week in my staten island office

Excellent physician

Great experience, professionalism and diagnostician

mr

Excellent physician, caring and easy to talk with!

Dr. Paolo G Perrone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.