Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pappathi Anbalagan MD
Dr. Pappathi Anbalagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anbalagan is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pappathi Anbalagan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pappathi Anbalagan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Anbalagan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Madurai Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Pappathi Anbalagan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Pappathi Anbalagan's office for more information.
1752 Park Ave New York, NY : (212) 318-8000
Locations & DirectionsHENRY J CARTER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, 1752 Park Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Pappathi Anbalagan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.