Dr. Parag Doshi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Parag Doshi?

Cardiac work up

Posted on December 13th, 2014

My wife and I both use Dr. Doshi and find him to be very thorough and knowledgeable. He is very personable and easy to talk to. He is not afraid to consult with other specialties to insure the proper diagnosis.

Wonderful

Posted on December 10th, 2014

He takes his time and explains everything so you understand it. Answers all my questions, as well as my wife's. He is down-to-earth and a fantastic surgeon that really knows his field... And he is always learning and sharing that knowledge. I choose my healthcare team for their knowledge, skills, past history and most important their willingness and ability to communicate with me. I have left many arrogant physicians with a God complex. This surgeon is amazing on all levels!

Money minded doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

Just a nice doctor with a heart and great knowledge. He is busy, but cares for his patients.

Disappointed

Posted on April 27th, 2013

The appointments were on time but seemed rushed. I had to change to shorts in one room and walk to the procedure room in the baggy shorts....seemed unprofessional. I came for discoloration in my front calves from vein injections I pre viously received elsewhere (a few years ago) and the procedure was he did was for varicose veins. I don't know if this will help the other problem....seems the main purpose wasn't even addressed. I don't get it. I would not recommend this place, but I'll write another review If I see an improvement. I hope this isn't just a waste of time.

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

EXPLAINS IN DETAIL AND IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD..CAN'T HELP TO LIKE AND TRUST HIM

Great physician with a caring attitude

Posted on September 21st, 2009

One of the Best cardiologist with unbelievable bedside manner and consistently top notch care.

Posted on August 10th, 2017