Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Aiylam since she was new born and she is now almost 12. We LOVE Dr. Aiylam! I do not particularly care for Sagebrush as it is a very long wait even when you have a scheduled appointment and there is usually not enough seating in the waiting room BUT Dr. Aiylam is so amazing ..... I am willing to deal with these little issues in order to continue with him as My child's Doctor. Dr. Aiylam is always very kind and friendly and always expresses genuine concern for what every my questions or concerns may be with my daughters health. He always remembers everything about the last appointment we have had....even when it has been over a year. I would Highly recommend Dr. Aiylam especially if you have a child with a heart condition as he is also a specialist in Cardiology. Dr. Aiylam has never made me feel stupid for having a concern about my child and has never second guessed my mothers instinct. :)
Dr. Aiylam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1971
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
Locations & DirectionsSagebrush Pediatric Care Center, 1111 Columbus St Ste 2000, Bakersfield, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam in this video.
Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.