Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam?

Mom

I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Aiylam since she was new born and she is now almost 12. We LOVE Dr. Aiylam! I do not particularly care for Sagebrush as it is a very long wait even when you have a scheduled appointment and there is usually not enough seating in the waiting room BUT Dr. Aiylam is so amazing ..... I am willing to deal with these little issues in order to continue with him as My child's Doctor. Dr. Aiylam is always very kind and friendly and always expresses genuine concern for what every my questions or concerns may be with my daughters health. He always remembers everything about the last appointment we have had....even when it has been over a year. I would Highly recommend Dr. Aiylam especially if you have a child with a heart condition as he is also a specialist in Cardiology. Dr. Aiylam has never made me feel stupid for having a concern about my child and has never second guessed my mothers instinct. :)

Asthma

Dr. Parameswaran S Aiylam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.