Dr. Paramjeet S Gill Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paramjeet S Gill?

His staff is disorganized regarding after surgery treatment. Failed to treat infection properly. Did a partial replacement opposing the direction of the infectious disease dr. Then failed to treat knee properly on third operation inserting concrete antibiotic disk so that he could not remove the disk and insert a knee replacement devise. His stalling and putting off the correct surgery had me living in pain for over one year. He is not a trustworthy individual. The worst dr you can get

Dr. Gill was an excellent surgeon and very attentive to my needs!

Only saw PA on first visit

My spouse and I took of work for my first visit with Dr. Gill. We were both surprised to not see the Dr, only the PA. Not a great first visit impression.

My knee replacement went very well. I felt very well prepared in terms of what to to expect from the surgery and felt that all of my concerns were addressed.

worth it!

Very professional and knowledgeable. Patient with me and answered all my questions. Never rushed me into a decision about surgery. He encouraged me to seek second opinions before making a decision. Surgery was a great success- I wish I hadn't waited so long!

Have given up on follow up appointments with Dr. Gill. I have been to him three times for post op follow ups and have had to wait a total over 6 hours combined for these appointments. Three hours the first time, 1 hour the 2nd, and 2 hours today before cancelling the appointment and walking out. Maybe they don't realize our time is valuable too.

Edwin Burney

This Doctor is excellent, recovery period is very short, Driving car after 1 week, very little pain the first 2 weeks.Waiting for appointment to have other knee done.

Dr. Gill is excellent. He always greets a patient with a handshake and ends the visit with a handshake. He makes you feel that he cares and answers all questions in terms a lay person can understand. I had a great knee replacement experience. Thanks

Impressed

Impressed by his professionalism and demeanor, and by the thorough exam he performed. He has an excellent reputation in the valley. Wait was substantial, but I felt he was worth the wait. Look forward to the surgery!