Dr. Paramjeet K Kochhar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paramjeet K Kochhar?

Excellent pediatric physician. Down to earth, humble, smart. Spends time to educate

Worst doctors experience ever!

Waited an hour and a half to see doctor - who didn't even know she was so far behind! Didn't bother to read my daughters medical history and prescribed her a medication that she's allergic to, even after I mentioned the allergy! After filing a formal complaint, she turned everything around to be MY fault! She accepted no professional responsibility for anything! She is a horrible doctor! Avoid her at all costs!!!

Great doctor

Practical fellow-mother. I have no complaints at all, and she is the pediatrician of my second child as well.

poor bed side manners

I went once for my 3year old sick daughter. She had high fever and the doctor did not pay much attention to her, got her scared by asking her to come to the table while she was feeling so low and recommended ibuprofen after 10 min visit. My second visit was for my 9 month old son, the doctor did not inquire much, made a diagnosis and gave us a prescription. No discussion at all and did not ask us for a follow up. Both kids were sick when we called and we could not have our regular pediatrician.

quick

Dr. Kochhar was quick, to the point and well caring. Her assistant Bill really made me feel as if him and her were in sync and on the same page. He was quick to fix an error she made on my prescription and sent me on my way happy.

Dr. Paramjeet K Kochhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.