Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter S Mann
Dr. Peter S Mann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Sharp Coronado Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter S Mann has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Peter S Mann has the following 7 expertise
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Skin Care
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Hair Removal
Showing 1 of 1
Very Caring - Great Results
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter S Mann - Posted on November 16th, 2018
Dr. Mann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Peter S Mann Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Peter S Mann
Dr. Peter Mann is a fellowship trained vascular surgeon devoted exclusively to the treatment of venous disorders. He is the founder and board certified medical director of The Secret Vein Clinic located in the heart of La Jolla Village in San Diego, California. He is well known in the community as a vascular surgeon and a cosmetic laser specialist. A teacher and an innovator he is nationally recognized for his expertise in vein care. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vein disorders from tiny spider veins to large varicose veins to chronic venous ulcers. An author and a speaker, he frequently teaches other surgeons the latest techniques of endovascular vein surgery. He lectures internationally to surgeons in the treatment of Phlebology. Dr. Mann is one of just a few Southern California vascular surgeons devoted solely to the treatment of venous diseases. He is San Diego's leading expert in the treatment of venous disorders. Dr. Mann's two decades of clinical and surgical expertise combined with cutting edge technology and a state of the art vascular lab has led The Secret Vein Clinic to become San Diego's standard for vein care. After graduating from medical school with honors, he entered a surgical internship at Yale University, Yale Newhaven Health, Connecticut. He then completed a surgical residency at Orlando Regional Medical Center in Florida. He concluded his training with a full cardiovascular surgery fellowship at the prestigious Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. In addition to his surgical expertise he is also board-certified in Emergency Medicine, which provides an extra layer of safety to every procedure he performs. He is devoted to improving the life of his patients and helping them reclaim their self-esteem.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Peter S Mann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.