- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter S Mann MD
Dr. Peter S Mann, MD is a doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Peter S Mann has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter S Mann has the following 7 expertise
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Skin Care
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Hair Removal
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Peter S Mann Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7634 Girard Ave La Jolla , CA : (858) 459-7100
More about Dr. Peter S Mann
Dr. Peter Mann is a fellowship trained vascular surgeon devoted exclusively to the treatment of venous disorders. He is the founder and board certified medical director of The Secret Vein Clinic located in the heart of La Jolla Village in San Diego, California. He is well known in the community as a vascular surgeon and a cosmetic laser specialist. A teacher and an innovator he is nationally recognized for his expertise in vein care. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vein disorders from tiny spider veins to large varicose veins to chronic venous ulcers. An author and a speaker, he frequently teaches other surgeons the latest techniques of endovascular vein surgery. He lectures internationally to surgeons in the treatment of Phlebology. Dr. Mann is one of just a few Southern California vascular surgeons devoted solely to the treatment of venous diseases. He is San Diego's leading expert in the treatment of venous disorders. Dr. Mann's two decades of clinical and surgical expertise combined with cutting edge technology and a state of the art vascular lab has led The Secret Vein Clinic to become San Diego's standard for vein care. After graduating from medical school with honors, he entered a surgical internship at Yale University, Yale Newhaven Health, Connecticut. He then completed a surgical residency at Orlando Regional Medical Center in Florida. He concluded his training with a full cardiovascular surgery fellowship at the prestigious Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. In addition to his surgical expertise he is also board-certified in Emergency Medicine, which provides an extra layer of safety to every procedure he performs. He is devoted to improving the life of his patients and helping them reclaim their self-esteem.