Dr. Paramjit K Narula Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paramjit K Narula?

No better off then first visit

After several weeks unable to get prescription for follow up care. Told she is busy. Three weeks now still in pain and my primary care physician is too busy to get me the help I need.

No better off then firsy visit

Does not seem to care about patient once money is collected.

The doctor was notified I was in the waiting room, left me there for several hours (yes, hours), and assisted every other patient including those who came in after me. When the last patient left, she came out and told me that she was unable to assist me. The level of care I needed was too much for her. I guess she only wants simple cold, flu and check-up patients. So, if you anticipate having ANY health problems she might not be a good choice. She doesn't want to see anyone who is too "high maintenance". Only healthy patients need apply to for an appointment. Sorry for having health issues and seeking treatment. I finally realized that she left me there all that time so that I wouldn't cause a scene in front of other patients. I really wish she would have come out, been timely and honest. That would have been the most respectful thing to do. That one thing is what inspired me to write this review. It was very demoralizing.

Great DR , but front office/administrative staff needs to drastically improve handling of referrals to other DRs

My parents have been patients of this Dr for over 10 yrs. And although Dr Narula is very good her current 'referral coordinator' is sub par at best. There has been multiple times when they were referred to another Dr and have driven all the way to the referred Dr's office only to be told that the referral from Dr Narula's office never arrived so they have to call Dr Narula's office and see if they could get the referral sent over quickly, which NEVER happened. They usually had to reschedule the appt. VERY INCONVENIENT!!!! This office is in desperate need of a professional referral coordinator

Dr. Paramjit K Narula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.