Dr. Parampreet S Vidwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parampreet S Vidwan?

I had a stent surgery to the main left heart artery by Dr. Vidwan. He is very good doc and I felt that he cared for me. I had chest pain in the middle of night. The 911 took me to Moses Cone. Dr.V saw me right away and I had the stent surgery at 2 AM!! He called my daughter in Arizona and took time to explain my wife what was going on with me. We are very pleased with his care. I will recommend this doc to anyone.

Very Good Doctor!

Dr. Vidwan is an excellent doctor. He took care of my husband who had a heart attack. He has excellent bed side manners, and spent time listening to our problems. He was available whenever we had questions. I trust him with my husband's life.