Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pardeep K Shori has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
I had a virtual visit with this Dr, and all he did was say your not that sick take OTC drugs. When I explained I've. Been sick for 3 days and the last time I did a virtual visit with the same symptoms for the same amount of time i was able to get a z Pack.he tells me he's the professional and he's not going back and forth with me. Once his phone started to alert him he tells me he's not going to help me with an antibiotic and pretty much hung up on me. BTW he also says if I still feel sick come back and make another appointment. Yea, and spend another $40. He's a hack for a Dr. stay away from him. Waste of money.
He was my doc when he was at JPS diamond hill clinic, Just before he moved on. he was also my moms doc. She told me I should see him. He is a good caring Doc. I dont have ins thats why I am on the JPS plan. If i still had insurance I would follow him. Just cant afford it now. Im sure with no health care coverage it would cost a lot. But He is VERY GOOD!
15 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Pardeep K Shori accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPardeep Kumar Shori Do, 7012 La Vista Dr, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pardeep K Shori in this video.
Dr. Pardeep K Shori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.