Dr. Pareshkumar Desai Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Pareshkumar Desai?

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I was a patient of dr. desai for several years with bladder cancer. With every cystoscopy he would take a surgical biopsy causing much bleeding and clotting inside the bladder and then report that I have cancer cells in my urine. He also performed two partial bladder removal surgeries, one of which was certainly unnecessary. Since leaving his practice I have not been found to have cancer cells in my urine or tumors in the bladder. I believe that dr. desai is out for the money and has no consideration for his patients.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Desai has been my urologist for over 9 years now. I have NEVER had any issues with him. I have had colonoscopy,Prostae mri with camera analysis of my prostate and bladder and regular visits. At times you wait longer than you like but it's a doctor's office. He takes his time explaining and has a great sense of humor

caused more problems than he solved

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Every time he did a cystoscopy on me he told me he would have to put me out all the way, then every time he would perform a dissection, which left me bleeding and clotting in the urinary tract for days. Kept telling me I had bladder cancer. Went to Moffitt and they haven't found cancer. Desai made a lot of money off of me which seems to be the only thing he cares about.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Found a huge disconnect between nursing staff and the doctor, in all fairness I don't know if its because the doctor didn't read the chart or nurses aren't recording all information, I was there to check on blood in urine, get an ED shot, and check on a lump that had occurred at the site of a previous injection. Only thing he did was a digital inspection of my previously removed prostate what a waste of time and money, looking for another more patient oriented doctor in our area, don't waste your time or money at this office you'll be disappointed

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Dimrill Dell Regarding my previous review of Dr Desai: I reviewed the wrong doctor! I was thinking of Dr. Bikkasani, my gastroenterologist when I wrote that review, not Dr. Desai! Dr Desai is my urologist and I respect him very much-He's an excellent doctor- and a credit to his profession.

National Sales Manager and V.P.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Highly educated. Immediate answers to questions and great on follow ups. He cares about his patients very much. He has the best staff I have ever been associated with. He treated me as a Urologist and as surgeon and I was very satisfied. Most Doctors visit you in the hospital in reverse, backing up before they finish. Not Dr. Desai. He answers your concerns and helps you with healing. His follow up is second to none. We are very fortunate to have him in our area. a surgeon.

Professional Experience

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Have had 5 office visits and surgery. So far no complaints. Surgery went as expected. Don't have to wait more than 10 minutes in waiting room or exam room to see him. He takes time to explain and answer my questions. Very friendly. Office staff and nurses very helpful and friendly.

Excellent

Posted on May 27th, 2014

I've had a colonoscopy at this facility 4 times over the last 15 years and have always been impressed by how well everything went. No pain, no anxiety, excellent staff work and a careful complete review and presentation of his findings afterward. He is kind, considerate and thoroughly accurate. I wish all medical professionals were like him.

RET USAF

Posted on February 26th, 2014

OUTSTANDING

Can't recommend

Posted on February 10th, 2014

He is very abrupt. Was not concerned with privacy during exam.Ended up at local emergency room a few days after his examination. Did not reteurn call from emergency room doctor in the 4 hours of waiting in emrgency room. Scheduled procedure at Lecanto Surgery Center.They did not call to confirm time of procedure even after call to ask for confimation. Would not recommend this doctor,or business man which ever he is.

Please think twice about seeing this Doctor!!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

I went in to see Dr.Desai, paid the co-pay, for him to do nothing. Said I am a surgeon, you will have to see your primary Doctor then come back and see me in 2 weeks. Really?Paying $200.00 for a Dr. to come in and say I am a surgeon, and you will have to see your primary. Think twice before he takes your hard earned money for nothing..........It will be a cold day in h---, before I see this so called surgeon. No bedside manner, nor did he spend no time to explain, nor is the staff anywhere to talk about neither. What kind of business are they running? I guess now I know what Health Care today is all about!!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2013

Very pleasant, friendly, knows his craft -- highly recommended. Super nurse staff