I would not let this guy extract a pimple!

Got infected had his nurse refer me to a Dr in Tampa. Never saw or had any contact. If there is difficulty he refers you out! Never again will this guy do anything for me!

Really no excuse for this...

My mother was referred to this person - without so much as an exam, an ultrasound, an x-ray, he pronounced that she would require surgery and likely be catheterized for a week or more. Disgusted by his abrupt, dismissive behavior and filthy office, she left without scheduling, despite his dire warnings. Found another doctor (had to travel to Tampa) - and after appropriate exam and testing learned she had no condition that required surgery. Treated with medication and resolved. RUN FROM THIS PERSON. and save the word "doctor" for those who are qualified to practice medicine. This person is an insurance biller. Nothing more.

I was a patient of dr. desai for several years with bladder cancer. With every cystoscopy he would take a surgical biopsy causing much bleeding and clotting inside the bladder and then report that I have cancer cells in my urine. He also performed two partial bladder removal surgeries, one of which was certainly unnecessary. Since leaving his practice I have not been found to have cancer cells in my urine or tumors in the bladder. I believe that dr. desai is out for the money and has no consideration for his patients.

Great Doctor

Dr. Desai has been my urologist for over 9 years now. I have NEVER had any issues with him. I have had colonoscopy,Prostae mri with camera analysis of my prostate and bladder and regular visits. At times you wait longer than you like but it's a doctor's office. He takes his time explaining and has a great sense of humor

caused more problems than he solved

Every time he did a cystoscopy on me he told me he would have to put me out all the way, then every time he would perform a dissection, which left me bleeding and clotting in the urinary tract for days. Kept telling me I had bladder cancer. Went to Moffitt and they haven't found cancer. Desai made a lot of money off of me which seems to be the only thing he cares about.

Dr. Pareshkumar G Desai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Homosassa, FL.