Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paresh M Limaye has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Limaye is the most professional , intelligent , excellent ,attentive Doctor you will ever meet. as a women with multiple miscarriages and finally ivf pregnancy, which was a risk pregnancy I was petrified until I meet Dr Limaye. At first I was with another OBGYN who discovered there is a risk to my pregnancy and without explaining it full to me , he sent me home to waited out. I immediately seek Dr Limaye to take over my case, and in 2 days I had 2 ultrasound done and all the test repeated , and full explanation what kind of a risk my pregnancy has , and the plan we will follow with it . Trout out my pregnancy DR Limeye was 100% with me, I called him almost every day , I was in his office always , he was wonderful, empathetic, courteous, attentive, professional, a true Doctor Who knows his profession inside out. I had to be induce because health complication , and Dr Limaye was right on it, He got the test done, Did everything necessary , pulling me out of work, watching over me , sending me on time to the hospital to be induced , And was with me all the way till he delivered a natural way my little boy well and healthy. Thank god, and after the birth his care continued , he is a doctor in every meaning of the word "Doctor". HE is Excellent. and that is a understatement. there is no word to fully describe Dr Limaye and the care he provides, But excellent is at least I can say about Dr Limaye. God willing I have one more baby , rest a sure he is/ and he will be the Doctor to deliver my baby. Thank you Dr Limaye.
Before going to Dr Limaye, I was a patient with another Indian male gynecologist in Manchester ECHN where I had a really bad experience. Dr Limaye is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He has good knowledge and he understands patient's problems quickly. I do not know why I can see just four stars here to review this doctor. There is no place to give a fifth star. Although, I would give him ten stars.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Paresh M Limaye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paresh M Limaye in this video.
Dr. Paresh M Limaye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Hartford, CT.