Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paresh M Shah
Dr. Paresh M Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pikesville, MD. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paresh M Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Paresh M Shah has the following 6 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Paresh M Shah has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Paresh M Shah is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Maryland Medical System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWoodholme Cardiovascular Associates, 1838 Greene Tree Rd Ste 535, Pikesville, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paresh M Shah in this video.
Dr. Paresh M Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikesville, MD.