Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paresha S Shah
Dr. Paresha S Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with another office in Swedesboro, NJ. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus. Dr. Shah has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Paresha S Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Paresha S Shah has the following 11 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Paresha S Shah has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
I was a patient of Dr. Shah for over a year. The allergy shots helped, but the experience in her office is so unpleasant! Their hours constantly change, which has meant that twice I've driven 25 minutes to find the office closed. Sometimes they get their time down to 8 hours for the entire week! Patients are crammed into the tiny waiting room until there isn't even any more standing room and people wait outside. When I had a reaction after one of my shots I called Dr. Shah and left a message with her answering service. It was FOUR HOURS before she returned my call! By that time I was at the hospital. Very uncaring. I'm happy I've now found another doctor!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Paresha S Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paresha S Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.