Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parisa Khavari has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Parisa Khavari has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Parisa Khavari is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Khavari is very down to earth. She is very knowledgeable and knows her stuff. She delivered my son, via c section, and never once was I nervous or scared. She takes time to explain to me my questions and concerns in terms I understand. She gives the same care she would give to her family. She will monitor you throughout your pregnancy, and does her own ultrasounds in her office. No techs. She is very thorough. She relievers your baby, no "on call" Doctors. She is really smart. I would honestly trust her to do a brain surgery on me. She's THAT thorough and smart!
I went to Dr. Khavari when another doctor wasn't explaining anything about my baby to me. She spent time with me and my husband and made me feel so comfortable. She and her staff are so kind and caring. Even when I call her late at night with a worry, she's always calm and compassionate and listens. I'm so thankful I found her.
Dr. Khavari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Parisa Khavari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
Locations & Directions1227 E Market St Inc, 1227 E Market St, Warren, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Parisa Khavari in this video.
Dr. Parisa Khavari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.