Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parisa M Momtaz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Very poor bedside manner. No follow up from dr or office staff, especially when I was admitted to a hospital via emergency on two occasions in the same month, because of her protocol and insensitivity to my reactions to treatment. Dr seemed to be working with blinders on and wasn't willing to look at opportunities at other institutions for me when her options didn't seem to be working. Did not address certain critical aspects of my disease. Always appeared to be preoccupied during my appointments. Ordered ridiculous tests that would have compromised my health further while I was trying to recover from severe side effects of treatment. Hope she sticks with research and doesn't return to patient care after her leave. Definitely doesn't have the proper mannerisms and personality to be working with terminally ill people. I'm sorry I wasted a few months of my life as her patient.
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Parisa M Momtaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Harrison, 500 Westchester Ave, West Harrison, NY
Dr. Parisa M Momtaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.