Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paritosh C Dutta has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Weight Loss
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Dutta was spot on with my allergies! He has me on a course of treatment that seems right, and the cost is reasonable. The office makes visits for shots twice a week so easy there is no excuse for not going!! Such a pleasant experience. I believe I am on the right track of getting well finally- after surgery on my sinus' failed- this is the cure!!
I called and made an appointment with Dr. Paritosh Dutta for allergy treatment and requested the receptionist, Lee, to send me the new patient forms to complete beforehand. She never did. On the day of my appointment, I questioned her about this and she said she didn't have time. I sat in Dr. Dutta's waiting room for one hour, never saw another patient in the waiting room the whole time I was there so didn't understand why I was waiting so long. Finally I had enough and asked for my patient information forms back as I was leaving. Lee refused to return them! I told her I was not a patient, as I had not seen Dr. Dutta and they contained personal information. She refused. Later I called Dr. Dutta and spoke with him about this. He started yelling at me in a profanity-laced tirade in his heavy middle-eastern accent. I could not believe a doctor would use the type of language that he did. He would not let me talk and the more he talked the more agitated he became and louder he yelled. I ended up hanging up on him. Would not recommend this nut to anyone. I found Google reviews on him where other patients experienced the same type of treatment.
- Patna Medical College
Dr. Paritosh C Dutta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDallas Asthma And Allergy Center, 275 W Campbell Rd Ste 650, Richardson, TX
Dr. Paritosh C Dutta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.