Dr. Park R Mitchell Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Park R Mitchell?

I feel blessed to have found him...

Someone recommended Dr. Mitchell to me about 18 years ago when I was I was very ill with endometriosis and he helped me through a very difficult time that resulted in a radical hysterectomy after every effort on his part to avoid it. Since that time he has seen me through after-care, hormone therapy, a couple of cancer scares that turned out okay and all with the kindness that any woman would wish from a true friend. I am pleased to recommend Dr. Mitchell to you. He is only working part-time now and no longer does surgery...lucky him...spending more time with the grandchildren. You will be glad that you made his acquantaince and the staff is the best.

Dr. Park R Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennesaw, GA.