Dr. Parkash Sehdeva Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Parkash Sehdeva?

My experience with Dr. Sehdeva Parkash

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I used Dr. Sehdeva last year and I also got my sister to use her services this year. She's more than just a doctor! Being an international patient, I had to call several doctors to explain my condition and why I needed to come to the US for the delivery. She was the only doctor who spoke with me personally and made me feel so welcome, even before I met her. I arrived the US at 36weeks and I enjoyed my few prenatal visits. I found her office and staff quite satisfactory. She was never too busy to attend to me within an hour. Even when my baby was in distress, she handled my delivery very professionally. She remained extremely calm, which was so comforting. She came to see me the day after (Christmas day) with a gift for the baby! Also being a self-pay patient, she helped me save so much money by giving me a good discount, admitting my ultrasounds and laboratory results from my country. She also asked the paediatrician and anaesthesiologist to give me huge discounts, based on her goodwill. The experience with her makes you feel like having a baby every year. lol. I pray she remains strong and well to deliver more babies. God bless her.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DR & STAFF!

Posted on December 27th, 2013

This was my original OB I went to when I found out I was pregnant. Being a first time mom, I was filled with questions and hopeful expectations of my OB. Dr. Sehdeva was horrible- she was not friendly, very abrupt, never gave me any proactive information so I would know what to expect. She was awful in explaining choices for genetic testing and actually made me even more concerned than I needed to be. The nurses are not friendly AT ALL! When they were done taking my blood pressure, they just left the room- didn't say "the Dr. will be right with you" or anything. Often I was left in the room, waiting for the dr. to come in and after 15 minutes, I had to walk out to the front and found her taking her time updating some chart and ask how much longer I needed to wait. She's very slow. I had an appt on a Saturday morning- I showed up on time but the Dr. was 30 minutes late arriving to the office. One of the authorizations needed for a test wasn't submitted, so I got billed for the full amount and had to waste time during my pregnancy getting that sorted out. All in all-nothing with this Dr. or her staff was positive. I was SO happy when I found my new OB- a real doctor that cares about me, my baby and my health!!

Best dr.

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Sehdeva is very good and experienced dr. She is very concerned about her patient's care and pay attention on little details. I definitely recommend her.

Review

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr. Sehdeva is a real friendly doctory, who is very sweet, very patient, answers all your questions, makes you feel comfortable. We were new to LA and my wife was pregnant, we went to Dr. Sehdeva, and she helped my wife throughout her pregnancy and she delivered a healthy kid. I would definitely recommend the doctor anytime.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Please if you are pregnant don't see this doctor. My first pregnancy, and i had tons of questions. She seemed very annoyed every time I had any questions for her. She was very rough during her pelvic exam, it was very painful.Her office is very old and outdated, and she does not have an ultrasound in her office. Although the worst part is i had spotting at 5 weeks, and i saw her 3 times after that. I was 12 weeks pregnant, and was tired of her dismissive attitude. So i went to see another doctor, who informed me i lost my baby several weeks before hand. I asked her to order me an ultrasound several weeks before hand, ans she never did. I am now devastated, and so is my husband. We were so excited about the pregnancy, and now no baby. This woman should retire, she might have been great in her prime, but not anymore. If i could rate zero stars i would. The people that have given positive remarks must be related to her.

Posted on October 25th, 2016