Dr. Parker S Mcconville Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Parker S Mcconville?

Love Dr. Parker McConville, but....

I am very happy with Dr. Parker McConville. He always takes his time, answers questions; I never feel rushed when I visit him. However, I often have to call about lab work, tst results, blood tests, etc. Something should be done about this. Other than that, I am very happy with Dr. P. McConville.

Knowledgeable, but not Patient Interactive!!!

I felt like a number to him, like a slot on his appointment book. He made me feel like when he came in the room, he already knew, how long he was going to be in the exam room. Long Ways to Go to reach his Dad's Level!!!

Unhappy

After 3 weeks. I am still waiting on results of my blood tests I am very unhappy with this. Dr. Parker McConville personally told me that he would let me know my test results by Monday, and here it is, 3 weeks later, and 3 phone calls to the office later, I still have not heard a word. I would not recommend Dr. Parker McConville.

He takes time to answer your questions & I don't feel rushed even though I may have only spent 15 mins with him - it doesn't feel that way. He's good with my kids (twins - age 15 mths) & makes them feel comfortable.

AWESOME

Great staff--friendly and courteous. The doctor is great also--very comfortable to talk to. Had some labwork due to get results while he was on vacation--he made sure that someone called me with the results. The doctor and staff make you feel welcome--not like you are a bother or that you are interrupting their day. Highly recommend them.