Dr. Parminder S Sethi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Parminder S Sethi?

Would highly recommend Dr.Sethi. I was very fortunate to be referred to him. I had an abscess develop out of the blue met him on Friday and was operated on that day. I can't say enough about the follo w

I have been a patient of Dr. Sethi for approx. 8 years. I find him to be very talented and professsional as a Urologist. He is currently the the only Urologist certified to perform the new Rezume prostate procedure.

Great experience

Dr. Sethi is courteous and professional. He listens to your concerns and questions and explains in terms that can be understood. I highly recommend him.

Prostate ablation (Prostiva)

Dr. Sethi performed a prostate ablation (Prostiva) for me with excellent results, all symptoms of disappeared, I recommend it!

Thank you, Dr. Sethi, for the excellent care you provided me.

I want to express, in words, my deep gratitude to Parminder Sethi, my doctor. Dr. Sethi combines a high degree of professionalism with very human qualities such as kindness and responsiveness. During my treatment for an enlarged prostate with the TUMT procedure, he provided help not only as a doctor but also supported me morally. Dr. Sethi expresses confidence and composure while keeping me informed, which is so reassuring for a patient. Thank you very much, Dr. Sethi, for my recovery! I hope there are more people like you! I wish you happiness in your family, satisfaction from your work, grateful patients and of course great health.

I first met Dr. Sethi in 2011 after an emergency kidney stone event. I have been going to him ever since. He is an outstanding human being. His bedside manners are superb; he listens to you, he gives advice, he is patient and understanding and his voice and demeanor are very calm and calming. Plus, he knows his stuff, without a doubt. I just recently saw him last week and got a clean bill of health-vis-à-vis my kidney stones, I hugged him on the spot and thanked him. His urging me to eat well and drink lots of water may have paid off. To date I have lost 25 pounds at his gentle urging and I cannot thank him enough for that because I feel like a brand new person.

excellent doctor

Supportive Incontinence Specialist

I really appreciate your support and insight of my IC (incontinence). With the in office treatments from your assistant, Linda, I know I can get past this embarrassing period of my life. Thank goodness there are specialists like you.

Highly recommended care

I am a physician. Dr. Sethi came highly recommended to me and my own experience with him bore this out. His practice and staff provided excellent care.

Pacific Urology in san Ramon Ca

I can say that I am very please with Doctor S Sethi, Thank you

Retired

Excellant Medical Doctor, my surgery went far away better that I expected. Thank you very much n Dr. Sethi.

Excellent doctor & staff

From the initial exam through the evaluation of the cause and possible treatment options, Dr. Sethi did a comprehensive evaluation to determine the best and least invasive treatment options for my incontinence problem. I was more than surprised at the excellent outcome. I recommend this doctor and staff to anyone looking for professional and considerate care.