Dr. Parmod Jindal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parmod Jindal?

My husband and I have being seeing Dr. Jindal for the past 10years. We both couldn't be happier. He never rushes you out, listens and always wants you to make sure to call him to see in medication he is giving you is working for you. If you want a caring Dr. and one who listens I recommend him.

Compassionate and

I have been with Dr. Jindal for the past 4 years and couldn't be happier. He is the first primary care doctor I've seen in my 40 years who I feel is compassionate, considerate, and accurate in his diagnosis. He and his staff have great bedside manners. His office is great at follow up calls after a visit and I never get the feeling that he purposely asks me to come in for a 2 minute conversation just to collect my co-pay and bill my insurance.

Dr. Jindal, Oustanding Doctor

Dr. Jindal is a caring doctor who has his patients best interest at heart. He answers all questions and takes time to explain his treatments. He is truly a caring person.

Dr. Parmod Jindal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyandotte, MI.