Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Partha S Nandi
Dr. Partha S Nandi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macomb, MI, with other offices in Rochester Hills, MI and Troy, MI . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nandi is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Nandi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Partha S Nandi has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 61
Dr. Nandi is extremely good at what he does and wants to help as many people as possible. I've only met him once, but it was obvious. I would suggest making sure you don't expect him to be on time for your appointment. Once you have his ear, he will not rush through the visit. Because of this, the person after you will have to wait longer. You'll have to choose if your time or your health is more important. As far as my personal case... I have seen too many doctors in the last few years to count and medical record staff uses a hand dolly to move mine around. Dr. Nandi has taken up my case and is making quick progress that I have been looking for.
Dr. Nandi does not stop looking for what is causing your illness and how to make you better. He cares about how you are feeling.He makes sure you come back in a set time to keep track of your progress .
Dr. Nandi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Wayne State University
Dr. Partha S Nandi accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Partha S Nandi in this video.
Dr. Partha S Nandi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macomb, MI.