Dr. Parthassarathy C Raguram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parthassarathy C Raguram?

I was ok with the doctor until I found out he had not given me all the results of an ultrasound he ordered. He had told me my kidneys were fine but failed to tell me of an abnormal mass that was found in my pelvic area. Had I not seen another doctor I would never have known about it. At a minimum he should have either told me or my primary physician.

23 years renal transplant recipient

A good doctor until he disappeared.

Dr. Heather

He is the very best doctor I could ever have. He has been a tremendous help providing me with health advice which I needed for years. My health is stable and I owe it to him.I'm a Chiropractor.

Dr. Parthassarathy C Raguram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.