- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parthasarathy Givindarajan MD
Dr. Parthasarathy Givindarajan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wailuku, HI, with other offices in Kamuela, HI and Kailua Kona, HI (and 1 other location). He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. Parthasarathy Givindarajan has 4 locations
67-1125 Mamalahoa Hwy
Kamuela, HI 96743
75-5591 Palani Rd
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
Dr. Parthasarathy Givindarajan has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Parthasarathy Givindarajan has the following 5 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
52 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Parthasarathy Givindarajan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Parthasarathy Givindarajan's office for more information.
2180 Main St Wailuku, HI : (808) 242-6464
67-1125 Mamalahoa Hwy Kamuela, HI : (808) 887-0600
75-5591 Palani Rd Kailua Kona, HI 96740
1711 W Romneya Dr Anaheim, CA : (714) 491-3900
Locations & Directions
Dr. Parthasarathy Givindarajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.