- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan MD
Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA, with other offices in Selma, CA and Stockton, CA . His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan has 3 locations
Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan - Posted on August 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan - Posted on April 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan - Posted on September 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan - Posted on June 21st, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan - Posted on April 3rd, 2012
This doctor walked in the room asking me why I was seeing him because he did not do a work up on me....what was I there for? I was referred because I had had some tests and at that point did not have results. I have a lot of pain and I need help and he asked why I was wasteing his time...what about my time...I had already used vacation time to try to figure out why I am in such pain. He proceeded to go out to the nurses station and tell them to NEVER schedule a patient that he had not seen priviously! RUDE taking it out on the staff...I am looking for help elsewhere!
Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan's office for more information.
600 Coffee Rd Modesto, CA : (209) 524-1211
1141 Rose Ave Selma, CA : (559) 891-1000
2505 W Hammer Ln Stockton, CA : (209) 957-7050
More about Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan
What motivates Dr. Rajan is helping people, he chose medicine as a career because it was an opportunity to make a signifacant difference in the lives of his patients. He and his staff always strive to serve their patients in whatever ways are needed.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.