2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan?

Great Bedside manner! Very thoughtful to explain everything to you.

Colonoscopy-Endoscopy

Haven't met yet for follow up. So far I am extremely pleased with engagement with me. The thoroughness of his testing and his availability to see me when I was in intense need and others made no effort to be accommodating.

Awesome caring

He is the best and only doctor I have had that cares, He saved my life,

Accent is extremely difficult to understand.Two different procedures performed incorrectly which caused additional health problems.Would recommend looking and waiting for a much more qualified Gastroenterologist.

Horrible

This doctor walked in the room asking me why I was seeing him because he did not do a work up on me....what was I there for? I was referred because I had had some tests and at that point did not have results. I have a lot of pain and I need help and he asked why I was wasteing his time...what about my time...I had already used vacation time to try to figure out why I am in such pain. He proceeded to go out to the nurses station and tell them to NEVER schedule a patient that he had not seen priviously! RUDE taking it out on the staff...I am looking for help elsewhere!

the doctor treated me for diseases which I did not have. he then refused to give any further treatment even though he agreed that My condition required intensified care.

Very rushed.

His mind is racing way ahead of what I was saying, as he jumped from diagnosis to diagnosis; lots of phone interruptions. Like so many Big Island doctors, he was obviously overloaded with work. I was told he is ultra kind. Very sadly, this was not the case with me. I am grateful he got me in since I was so sick. Too bad it turned out so poorly.

Dr. Parthasarathy T Govindarajan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.