Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parul B Goel has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Parul B Goel has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Parul B Goel has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Parul B Goel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Didn't even have time to fill out 3 of the 20 pages of information they wanted before I was called into the examining room. I brought my MRI disc with me. Dr Goel walked in and immediately told me what she planned on doing without even telling me what the problem was. I asked if she got the results of my MRI, she rudely said yes but still didn't offer any information. When I questioned what she was going to do she got up and told me to come back when I make up my mind and walked out. She walked out and a nurse walked in and told me I was done. Two days later a person from her office called to tell me what the MRI read. My primary doctor called the same day to tell me her and Dr Goel had dicussed my MRI and Goel recommended I see a Neurosurgeon. Not what she had said 2 days earlier. Not a very nice doctor or just thinks people should do what she says.
I was sent to this place after requesting a second opinion from another physician. I was told that I would start physical therapy, to which I decline because I had already been down that road. Dr Goel then set me up for a series of 3 injections in mt back. Each time I saw her she never took any amount of time at all with me. I actually felt like she wanted the entire appointment to be over and done. I did not feel like she really cared . After the third shot still did no good I could not get a prescription for pain meds. The office said I needed an appointment for that, and the only opening was in the end of the next month. Dr Goel has seen my medical report and also my MRI. An appointment to get a prescription was ridiculous. When I requested my MRI and my report to be sent over to another doctor, I was told they were going to do it right away. When I checked to see if indeed it had been sent, I was given the most unbelievable runaround!! I still am in shock. When I went to get the report myself the runaround continued. Dr goel's office telling me my record was somewhere else other than where it was. The most bizarre thing of all, after I went over to the hospital to get my record 3 times and was told for the third time It was at Dr Goel's office, I went back to Dr Goel's office and got the report. The ofiice clerk said the disc with my MRI image was being burned and If I could wait 5 minutes it would be done!! I still do not understand why they kept sending me to the hospital to get the record, when the report and the MRI image was there all the time!!! This is the worst display of competence I have ever seen!!! I am so happy to be out of there!! This place deserves no stars!!!
Just wanted to let Dr. Goel and her staff know that for the first time in years I am able to function again. I am not pain free, and understand that I probably will never be. First doc in a while that didn't treat me like cattle. Thank you Dr. Goel!
14 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Parul B Goel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsHai Sun MD, 2910 N 3rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Parul B Goel in this video.
Dr. Parul B Goel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.