Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parul J Patel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Parul J Patel has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 4 of 4
I wish I could give this doctor negative stars! When my son and I visited Dr. Patel for the first time, she completely ignored me as if I were not there at all. Then when my son asked for some information about pump, she told him, he doesn't look responsible enough to have one. She also said he would not be able to get his driver license because she would not going to sign necessary papers, because sometimes he would not measure his sugar at school. Don't you think, Dr. Parul Patel, our kids already feel different and limited in many aspects in their lives? You are a bad endocrinologist and mean spirited human being. I hope Kaiser authorities will evaluate your performance in the nearest future and fire you! Or maybe Kaiser will hire another endocrinologist and you will lose all your patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSt Vincent Mercy Medical Center, 2213 Cherry St, Toledo, OH
Dr. Parul J Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.