Dr. Parul Y Shah Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Parul Y Shah?

Best Dermatologist.

Best Dermatologist I have ever been to. Caring and thorough. Took time to get to know me as a person.

Dr. Shah took her time to listen to my concerns. She had so much knowledge on every concern I had and gave me different options for treatment. I have been seeing her for three years and really trust her .

Had seen this doc. for psoriasis and been very pleased. Appts. hard to get and wait can be long, but liked the doc.Saw her for very itchy scalp. Doc. spend about 5 min. with me and just prescribed new meds. for $120. Five days later, I found out that I had a severe case of head lice! Doc, should not have missed this! When I called office back to tell them about this, they were rude and unapologetic. Did nothing to help out and accused me of "rushing" them and having wet hair---both of these things were not true. Very disappointing experience and would never return. Staff was very rude and accusatory.