Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parvaneh Najafi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
After many experiences with several doctors, Doctor Najafi is by far the most approachable and caring I've met in the Veterans Affairs system. Not only is she extremely punctual, but she makes good use of her time, asking the right questions and discussing options with me, and explaining the process in simple terms. All the while, she managed to share some stories of her family, and made a genuine doctor-patient connection. I feel comforted knowing that she and Carmen are my PCP team.
35 Years Experience
Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1983
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Parvaneh Najafi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVa North Texas Health Care System, 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Parvaneh Najafi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.