Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parveen R Sondhi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 11
She seemed to not really care about the cause of my sudden on set of infections - just wanted to keep prescribing antibiotics. One of which is CIPRO which is basically toxic and has been black boxed by the FDA. The medical industry is widely aware of the potential hazards of this drug! So furious that someone would prescribe 10 days of this to a otherwise very healthy fit woman. I'm now experiencing joint and muscle pain because of it. She didn't seem to care about helping me find out what was wrong with me. Had to switch to another doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
50 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1968
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Parveen R Sondhi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Parveen R Sondhi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.