Dr. Parveen Vahora Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Parveen Vahora?

won't release your records

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Does not release medical records after multiple requests when you leave her practice. I have been an RN for over 25 years and have never met a physician with such terrible bedside manner. Each time my wait was well over an hour and she actually tried to talk to me about my treatment in front of others in the waiting room. Just a very bad experience, very unprofessional, and would never recommend her. Had to pay another physician to do the same exam and lab work because she refused to release MY records.

MonaLisa Touch Treatment

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Saw Dr. Vahora as a new patient after moving to Florida recently. She reviewed my history, breast cancer & hysterectomy. After seeing & evaluating me, she reviewed the MonaLisa procedure & how it may be beneficial to me. I researched and decided to have this done. After the first treatment I couldn't believe how much better I felt. I didn't realize how my symptoms were bothering me until I felt better. I assumed that I was doing the best I could and didn't complain about I didn't feel complete. I was so thankful to be celebrating my 4th year after bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction that I wasn't going to complain about not feeling completely like a woman. I would recommend this treatment to anyone who has had breast cancer, postmenopausal, or having any other symptoms that this treatment could assist you with. It is very non-invasive & I am looking forward to the next two treatments to see how much better I can feel. Thanks again Dr. Vahora. I feel like a whole woman again because of MonaLisa Touch Treatment. It's almost as good of a feeling as beating breast cancer :)

Posted on September 9th, 2016

weird weird office

Posted on August 17th, 2016

This is a great doctor and wonderful staff. The doctor explains every procedure she performs. Very professional and concerned for her patients.

Excellent surgical skills. In a short time she has earned my confidence in her medical advice

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Very thorough, very communicative, great explanations, friendly and courteous staff. In my estimation Dr Vahora is also a very good surgeon. I have had two procedures done by her and with each one, recuperation was relatively easy and quick, there was no post-surgical bleeding (as most websites would suggest after these kinds of procedures) and her level of care and concern is above that of many doctors. She is very straightforward, which sometimes might come off as a little blunt, but I believe that she is genuinely concerned about her patients and that concern is reflected in the quality of her practice.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Very thorough, robotics trained, up to date on latest guideline and recommendations and the personal call to explain was very encouraging. have not seen that in a long time! They were short staffed due to a nurse out on maternity suddenly and another sick so promptness was more from situation hopefully resolved

terrible front desk person

Posted on August 27th, 2015

too long a story, I'm sure the Dr. is fine but office staff is first impression & def. NOT a good one here. No call backs as promised etc.. just a mess

Love this Doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Her diagnosis was exact and accurate. She spent the right amount of time explaining my upcoming procedure. When I expressed that the colon prep choice was not for me she was very understanding and choose a method that I can handle. She was glad to have the same surgeon that did my Colon resection assist her in this surgery

very poor staff and unprofressional

Posted on March 4th, 2015

If you can get to see the doctor she is very nice. However!!!!! her staff are awful. They are rude and very unprofessional. i had to leave to go to another doctor because they would never return calls or even give me information. its a shame that the dr surrounds herself with such poor staff as she is very good

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GYN

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I am a RN and very picky about the providers I use. I found Dr. Vahora to be extremely knowlegable and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She put me at ease, I felt like my problem will be taken care of promptly and professionally, with compassion. She did not make me feel rushed and answered all of my questions thoroughly.

Rude receptionist, condescending Doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

First of all, I am having surgery done by this Dr, so I'll let you know how that goes. My first experience there was awful. I got lost and was 5 minutes late and told I couldn't see her. I had driven 45 minutes, and was finally told, when I wouldn't leave, that I could see the nurse practitioner. I believe her name was Nancy Poole. She was the last person I saw in the office that was helpful. The receptionist is as rude as they come. When I ask questions, she cuts me off and interrupts. If you call, she's very short and rude. I've been to the office 4 times and witnessed her getting into arguments or talking down to people each time except one (she wasn't there that day!). She was very rude when I called with a question about my surgery. Dr Vahora was very condescending when she spoke to me. I'm highly educated and I'd done a lot of research on my condition, so I didn't have a lot of questions. I asked what I had. She talked to me like I was a child. I don't appreciate that. I have heard that she is a good surgeon, and that is the only reason I'm having my surgery done with her.

Inhumane doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I was on the hospital for a strong pelvic pain. Dr Vahora was the assigned OBGYN. She came to my room in a hurry and talk me I was already on schedule to have my uterus remove because my endometriosis. She never sat down with to explained her reasoning and never consulted me on it. I know I have endometriosis ! , but she never take the time to look the CAT SCAN was my primary who told me that I had and An abscess in my ovary. Don't use this doctor. In summary she never followed beside the hospital calling her back to see me.