Dr. Parvin Shafa Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Parvin Shafa?

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Shafa for several years now. She is wonderful and her staff is delightful. I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone who is looking for Botox injections.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

The worst docter ever.

She is not a dermatologist!!!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2011

I found out that this doctor is not a dermatologist, but she represents herself as an experienced one...I visited her for internal Meicine problem, apparently that did not bring enough money ...this doctor's top priority is all about money.

very nice and proffesional

Posted on June 19th, 2011

This was my first visit to Dr. Shafa for my mother in their new location. Very nice and knowledagble doctor. She spend time with us as if we are the last pt of the day and no one is waiting although 3 people were sitting in the waititng area. over all i give her and her staff 4 stars...!

Negligent Treatment & Substandard Service

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Today was my first and only visit with Dr. Shafa. I arrived to my appointment 15 minutes early in order to complete any necessary paperwork and I was required to pay $95.00 upfront for the visit - which I paid for in cash. I waited nearly 50 minutes before someone was sent to see me - and it wasn't even Dr. Parvin Shafa herself - she sent her physician's assistant. Finally, Dr. Shafa arrives and I begin to discuss my concerns and why I am seeing her. I made the appointment in order to receive medical treatment for skincare issues I'm having. She referred to my skincare issues and concerns as, "no big deal" and only recommended and try to Upsell me on purchasing some $280 cleanser, toner, & lotion treatment. The total appointment time with Dr. Parvin Shafa was less than 5 minutes before she hurriedly sent a nurse to go over what she wants me to purchase. At this point I ask to see Dr. Shafa again.Dr. Shafa arrives a second time, spends less than 2 minutes, only to tell me that there's no real problem. That there's nothing wrong and that perhaps my skin is a little sensitive; this is advice I could have gotten for free from a salesperson that works at the cosmetics counter at the mall. Again, she speedily leaves at what I found out later is that she rushed my visit so that she can have her lunch!Dr. Parvin Shafa performs substandard service and I received negligent treatment. As someone who took the Hippocratic Oath should not have referred to my medical concern as, "no big deal" so that she can eat her lunch.

Posted on June 24th, 2017