Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parviz Khoshnevis
Dr. Parviz Khoshnevis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockingham, NC. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Khoshnevis is affiliated with Sandhills Regional M.C., First Health Richmond Mem and First Health Montgomery. He speaks English.
Dr. Parviz Khoshnevis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
i went to this Dr. for a transfer of care at 38 weeks, and was very badly treated. unprofessional staff, and a very rough,uncaring mannerism were what i got on my very first visit. i was seen for no more than 5 minutes, with no explaination of what was happening. no questions were asked or answered by the Dr. and a cervical check was performed WITHOUT GLOVES. i would not reccommend this Dr. to anyone
Dr. Khoshnevis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sandhills Regional M.C.
First Health Richmond Mem
First Health Montgomery
Sandhills Regional Medical Center
Richmond Memorial Hospital
First Health Rmh
FirstHealth Richmond Memorial Hospital
47 Years Experience
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Parviz Khoshnevis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions921 S Long Dr, Rockingham, NC
Dr. Parviz Khoshnevis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockingham, NC.