Parviz Movagh Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

currently a Child Psychiatrist who learned how not to practice from Dr. Movagh

Posted on January 29th, 2015

If I could click on zero stars for this horrible, evil, callous, completely incompetent and unqualified doctor I would. Absolutely the worst doctor imaginable. He would make you wait about an hour at least only to spend a few minutes with you, belittle you, and do absolutely nothing to help you. I had a derm issue that he called a "permanent scar" only to find out that it was not and that he could have and should have managed it differently which led to unnecessary suffering and humiliation. What good is a doctor that refuses to help or even empathize with patients? He is only concerned about money apparently not a patient's well- being. How did he ever become board certified and who did he pay off? He is a dangerous, aweful, clueless man. I cannot say enough horrible things about him and I am usually a very kind person.

The most incompetent, rude, and dangerous doctor I've ever seen

Posted on May 11th, 2010

It's unbelievable that this person is still in practice. When I was a kid, I presented with what my parents and I thought was a rash on my neck. He didn't even bother to touch it or biopsy it. In fact, he had no recommendations and said there was nothing he could do. This is an aweful thing to say to a self-conscious kid. It turned out to be some dirt that was caked into my skin that came out with scrubbing. It may have helped if he actually did his job and examined me. Another time, I had a scar on my face from an injury and he brushed me away with contempt, saying "Permanent scar- nothing to do." He could have referred me to a dermatologist or gave me some steroid cream to heal it but instead I had to endure unnecessary teasing and loss of self-confidence. If I can go back in time, I would have sued this charlatan but I just moved on instead. I regret this- doctors like this need to be held responsible and lose their licenses before they harm or neglect others' health.

Posted on December 23rd, 2009