Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Parviz K Yeroushalmi has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Showing 5 of 13
Doctor refused to treat me, refused to return my medical records to me when I asked for them, and communicated with me on Skype via a laptop in his NJ office while he was physically all the way in CA during my appointment in his NJ office. When I told him I would be contacting authorities in the medical field to file formal grievances against his possibly unethical and illegal actions during my visit, he called me a "trouble maker." Very unprofessional, shady, and possibly criminal. This was my first and last visit to this doctor; he also had the nerve to say that he seriously doubted he'd ever be able to meet me in person in New Jersey; he made this comment within the first 3 minutes of my long distance appointment with him; how convenient doc!
This doctor cares and takes a lot of notes and asks a lot of questions. He is exactly what I expect from a doctor. He's not the most cheerful person, but he really listened, and he gave me nearly everything I needed. Although he assured me that he can give me more when we meet again if what we have right now doesn't work out. It's in a beautiful area, the reception Marie, is fantastic, and there's a rite aid nearly next door that you can fill your scripts at. So far he's a great doctor but we'll see how my next appointment goes.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Parviz K Yeroushalmi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Parviz K Yeroushalmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.