Dr. Parviz K Yeroushalmi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parviz K Yeroushalmi?

A doctor who "treats" via Skype...ridiculous!!!

Doctor refused to treat me, refused to return my medical records to me when I asked for them, and communicated with me on Skype via a laptop in his NJ office while he was physically all the way in CA during my appointment in his NJ office. When I told him I would be contacting authorities in the medical field to file formal grievances against his possibly unethical and illegal actions during my visit, he called me a "trouble maker." Very unprofessional, shady, and possibly criminal. This was my first and last visit to this doctor; he also had the nerve to say that he seriously doubted he'd ever be able to meet me in person in New Jersey; he made this comment within the first 3 minutes of my long distance appointment with him; how convenient doc!

Great Psychiatrist

Dr. Yeroushalmi is kind and gentle and takes time to listen, great Psychiatrist!

Great

This doctor cares and takes a lot of notes and asks a lot of questions. He is exactly what I expect from a doctor. He's not the most cheerful person, but he really listened, and he gave me nearly everything I needed. Although he assured me that he can give me more when we meet again if what we have right now doesn't work out. It's in a beautiful area, the reception Marie, is fantastic, and there's a rite aid nearly next door that you can fill your scripts at. So far he's a great doctor but we'll see how my next appointment goes.

Dr. Parviz K Yeroushalmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.